2021-2022 ATHLETIC CLEARANCE INFORMATION:
All student-athletes interested in participating in a 2021 fall sport (Cheer/Song, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Volleyball, or Water Polo) must complete all of the below clearance requirements by Monday, August 16, 2021 to be eligible to participate in any practices, workouts or tryouts.
OSAA Sports Physical Exam: CLICK HERE
- Physicals are valid for two years after the date of the exam.
- If a physical expires, an updated physical must be submitted before the start of the season.
- Please turn in completed physical forms to Fatima Mora Flores in one of the following ways:
- Must be completed by all students who have transferred to Marist from another high school.
- Please turn in or email completed paperwork to Fatima Mora Flores in the front office.